Re: LZ: RT Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RT Link

At 02:12 PM 7/23/96 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>Is there any reason why the RT link wouldn't work as a link between
>an TI-85 and an TI-92 ? I want to build the link, but if anyone knows

well... so far nobody has gotten it to link 2 85's yet... :P so i wouldnt
spend any money on it... warcraft is saying that he has made over 50 of
them.. and is selling them for 30$ + s/h   but he wont take personal checks
which means he could con you out of money... if you want to try this.. and
if he sends you one that works that would be kewl.. the only problem is that
30$ is kinda a lot to risk with..
chris