LZ: How to get out of fakeos & others

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: How to get out of fakeos & others

This is my first post on this list.  Hope I get it right.

I got an 85 and loaded zshell to try it out and it works
fine but I keep running into problems getting out of
programs.  I've had to remove the batteries over and
over again to terminate fake-os for example.  A number
of games have also not let me out.

My guess is there is some standard way that you all know
but that I dont know.  If someone will share the secret
with me I sure would appreciate it.

Also a lot of these programs don't seem to have any
documentation.  I've found some in the zhelp.hlp file
but a lot aren't in there.  Are they somewhere?

Also, can someone point me to whatever tools can be used
to develop on-board the 85.  I realize that isn't the way
most of the development is done but I want to develop some
of my own tools to fill in the gaps for that.

I'll eventually have some stuff to share back but this is
hobby stuff for me so it won't be right away.  I'll probably
make the fargo team look real fast by comparison.  :)

Barry