LZ: ZGenie Idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: ZGenie Idea

I posted this idea a long while back, but no one seemed interested... So,
I'll post a summary of it again...

This idea is for a ZShell ZGenie Program... The ZGenie would change the code
TEMPORARILY in the game, to alter lives, time, etc...

I realize there is a already a ZGenie out there... And not to take away from
the author, but for every game that it adds, the code will get bigger. With
my idea, the code will stay the same.

The basic idea is it would be used in the same old Game Genie format. The
user would input a code in ---- ---- ---- ---- format. The calculator would
then extract the designated spaces, and disregard the others (the spaces
extracted would not be known by the user). The calculator would then take
the extracted spaces, and those spaces would be the address of the value to
change in the game. I believe the addresses are 4 spaces (I could be
wrong)... The basic program would be like this:

---- ---- ---- ----
user inputs code for game

XX1X 2XX3 XXX4 X578
the x's are disregarded by the program
1 is the game it will be altering
2,3,4,5 is the address in memory that it will change
7,8 is what it will be changed to

I realize this summary isnt well layed out... It might not even make sense
to some... But I dont have the time (or memory) to write/recall the layed
out plan I posted a long while back... Hopefully, someone will realize what
i said, and run with the idea (you have my permission)...

-=Sponge=-
"Hey, try out Flashnet... Their service stinks, but their web page sure
looks great!!!

Matt Hayden,
A disgusted Flashnet user...