LZ: anyone interested in new programs?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: anyone interested in new programs?

For real zshell stuff, skip down to the next paragraph. I just got back on
the list, and already my mailbox is full of mail with only one or two lines
of text saying how bad aol people are and typing stuff. Give it a rest! It
seems like this list will never learn. (Now that I got that off my chest...)

I've been off the list for a while, so I want to know has anyone found any
problems with the last line.asm posted by Stephanie Jansen (I think I
spelled it right)? Whenever I tried to use it it made very jagged lines, so
I wrote a new one for a game I'm working on now. If the line.asm works,
never mind. If it doesn't, and anyone's interested, I'll post it. I should
say that it is VERY limited and only works in certain ways (like straight
vertical or horizontal, and two types of oblique). Again, if anyone is
interested, I'll post it and the source code. I also got tired of debugging
programs in my head and so made a debugging program that displays the value
of the registers (except sp, shadow registers, etc.). It can be modified to
display only certain ones, sp, or even flags if someone wants to. I figure
that if anyone actually needs this that they would know enough to make their
own that would probably be even better than mine (mine was intended to only
be temporary), but it may help beginners to program or whatever. Also, has
anyone released a role-playing game yet? I know a new version of labby would
be coming eventually, but I don't know if it came out yet. I'll eventually
get time to visit the new web site and check all this out, but it would be
nice to get it all in one mail message and save me a lot of time.

David Kristensen at the University of Missouri - Kansas City
dkristensen@cctr.umkc.edu

The Mind conquers All...