Re: LZ: update at ticalc.org

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: update at ticalc.org

John M. Hughes wrote:

> Hey! Everybody!! There's a bunch of new stuff from andre ess at ticalc.org!
> Check it out.  New versions of xc1701 and some cool demos. There is also

Before you start praising Andreas Ess, Both of  his versions of XC (3 and 4
grayscales) crash my calc.  When I try to run the Program from ZShell, My
calc just sits there with a blank screen, then i get all sorts of weird characters,
like XC-1701 fucked with the 85's memory (which can be bad), changing stuff around.

> a wav to asm converter! Listen to wav's on your ti-85! You can record
> your voice to your computer then convert it to ZShell, and incorperate it
> into games. This is an awesome utility that I've been personally waiting for.
>
> Check it out!
>
> Zach Hughes (CyberTek Games)

<pre>
--