LZ: List owner says: CUT THE CRAP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: List owner says: CUT THE CRAP!

Okay guys. This is getting WAY OUT OF LINE. Cut the crap from the
discussions. So, we had a guy who posted his file 3 times, and thought
he'd made a mistake. So. He made a mistake, just not the one he thought.
Is it necessary for 10 people to comment that TO THE LIST? You can send
him the mail through e-mail.

Also, about the "F*** you-guy". It has been debated enough. If you want to
continue, do it in private e-mail.

And finally. For those of you who can't keep it in ,there is a newsgroup
called alt.aol-sucks. Use it if you have to - not list-zshell.

Okay. I think that's it for now. Shape up these discussions, and stop
posting junk mail.

//Magnus
List-owner