Re: LZ: summary of the minutes of the tinet meeting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: summary of the minutes of the tinet meeting

before reading on, i would like to thank the dillegent 5 who showed
> up for the tinet meeting. although some of the people who seemed the most
> excited about this didn't show up (clegg) :) and some of the origional
> people in the tinet didn't show up, (zach) :) it was a good showing,

Hey sorry btu I had to work.. I ahve to work to pay for my Inet access..
and my phone bill which are due in a few days.  I will be at the next
one.
                            Clegg@newrock.com
                  "Everything under the sun is in tune,
                   But the sun is eclipsed by the moon"