Re: LZ: ticalc.org/ZGuide

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ticalc.org/ZGuide

At 04:53 PM 7/16/96 -0400, you wrote:
>How often do ticalc.org and ZGuide update?  When will they update next?
>
>Also, is this list available in digest form?  That would be quite helpful.
>
>Zach Hughes (CyberTek Games)

ZGuide is updated "approximatley whenever we feel like it" the reason for
this is, most of us are really busy doing other things. We had originally
hoped to make it a monthly thing, but that isn't going to happen now, sorry....

| Matt Bathje                      | mpb@xnet.com                     |
| The Piper at the Gates of Dawn   |                                  |
|                                  | "There's someone in my head, but |
| Minister of Caffeine Consumption |  it's not me" -Pink floyd        |
|     and Distribution (DNRC)      |                                  |
|	O- 			   | "Oh boy, sleep, that's where I'm |
|  www- ZGuide: www.xnet.com/~mpb  |  a viking" -Ralph Wiggum         |
|       Personal: not finished yet |                                  |