Re: LZ: Teleconferece

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Teleconferece

Lance Bradley wrote:

> This is totally imposible...
> Think about what you're trying to do.
> There is no way that you can make a network of these calculators.
> the calculators are just not as useful.
> when you are doing this, you can just say send this here, that here put a subpacket
> in what he says. the calculators themselves would crreate their own interference..
> If this was accomplished, there would be no way you could get enough people at one
> school to assemble, and spend the money for these things...
> Your trying to make your own little irc here, well, on a calculator?
> I JUST WANT FARGO!!!!!!
> --
> .end                                                          (`--,

Well you are just being pesamistic, it CAN be done. I have seen people
network ATARIS! so it can be done wiht a TI-85 (which is 200% smarter
then a atari comp.) The software can be wrote sorta easly, but we all
need to know if those links work yet.  once they work its all down hill
from there.

Stop being a little kid about this and shut up if you dont like it.
Cause we all know what is holding this up and what problems we will have
to overcome to achieve this program, so we dont need yuou to tell us
every day.  and also.. YES I could sell these RT links in my school to
Many people(200+ cause they all have TI-85 and are always looking for
ways to do cool stuf with em.), adn the program to just as many.
                            Clegg@newrock.com
                  "Everything under the sun is in tune,
                   But the sun is eclipsed by the moon"
                                      --Pink Floyd, DSOTM