LZ: Re: Putting sting in emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Putting sting in emulator

>How did you put an 85s into the img?  Also, how do I use backup.bin?
>I've tried b:backup.bin, it says something like "This program has
>violated system integrity due to invalid code sequence.  Quit all
>programs, close Windows, and restart your computer."  Even when I run it
>in DOS, it shows a garbled screen, and it locks up my computer.
>Resetting with the reset button (ctrl-alt-del won't even work) and
>turning off the computer are the only options.

What you have to do is...
a)make a string in the emulator the same size as the one in the .85s file
        (you can find this with my program called strlen.com, its below)
b)remove the header from the .85s file to get the true string
        (header is length of .85s file-length of the string)
c)find the LAST occurance of your string in the backup.bin file
d)replace it with the string in the .85s file
hope this helps you

-Keith Batten
-99kbatten@kamsc.k12.mi.us