Re: LZ: Re: Acceleration

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: Acceleration

At 10:42 AM 7/14/96 -0500, you wrote:
>At 11:39 PM 7/27/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>At 10:26 PM 7/13/96 +0700, you wrote:

what would happen if a variable capacitor were used to adjust the speed,
would you be able to modify the speeds? then instead of turning a switch or
something, you could turn a nob and adjust the speed of it, i dunno if that
would work, but it would be easier than soldering a capacitor into the
mother board and un soldering it later plus you would have an advantage that
you could adjust gaming speed to fit your wants and desires :) but it may
not work, so i dunno, what do you guys think?
chris

>>>About these accelerated calcs, what is the clock speed on them?
>>>I think that this is a venture worth pursuing, but it will be a difficult
>>>task.  After all, timing is everything.
>>
>>I pu ta 1.0pf Capcator in mine and it runs about 2.5-2.7 times faster than a
>>normal TI ...
>>
>>The problem is that Zshell stuff runs WAY to fast for it ...
>>
>>I would recommend not accelerating your TI unless you plan on doing lots of
>>graphs...  I am very sorry I accelerated mine ...
>>
>>James C. Lewis
>>e.magination  [An Electronics Supply Distro  Specializing in The TI-Graphics
>>Calcs]
>>http://ww2.netnitco.net/users/jlewis/homepage.htm
>>

>Most people who acceled used a switch, so that they could swith between 2.5
>times faster and *almost* normal.
>
>+----------------------------------|----------------------------------+
>| Matt Bathje                      | mpb@xnet.com                     |
>| The Piper at the Gates of Dawn   |                                  |
>|                                  | "There's someone in my head, but |
>| Minister of Caffeine Consumption |  it's not me" -Pink floyd        |
>|     and Distribution (DNRC)      |                                  |
>|	O- 			   | "Oh boy, sleep, that's where I'm |
>|  www- ZGuide: www.xnet.com/~mpb  |  a viking" -Ralph Wiggum         |
>|       Personal: not finished yet |                                  |

Erol's Help Desk
help@erols.com
1-888-EROL-NET
(703)321-4900