Re: LZ: Teleconferece MAKE IT HAPPEN!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Max Mansour wrote:

> Hety, if gameboy can do it (there was a four player connector made a while ago),
> then so can we!  I mean, even if the Gameboy has better hardware, a huge budget,
> and professional programmers/engineers who get paid, we, mostly high school and
> college students, with barely anytime between work and school, doing this purely
> because it's interesting, should deffinately be able to complete Teleconf!!
>
> But seriously, if we got this to work, it *would* be bigger then zshell (and
> it could be made to run without ZShell, just make it reside in custom slot II,
> of course it'd have to be a backup though...).

I hate to put a damper on this.... but has ANYONE gotten the RTLink to work?
>From what I understand from what y'all are saying, you'd HAVE to have the RTLinks
work and I'm not altogether convinced that the RTLink works... seeing as no one
can confirm they work and the author doesn't seem to answer his email.

And isn't this whole teleconference that all y'all are so hyped about pretty much
the same thing a guy was trying to do who came on here about a month back and
you mocked him off the list?

But if I can help, let me know.  I'm trying to learn ASM now and I'm fairly familiar
with networks (my job as of the moment is to network the high  school I just graduated
from).

andyS

<pre>
--