Re: LZ: Teleconferece MAKE IT HAPPEN!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Teleconferece MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Hety, if gameboy can do it (there was a four player connector made a while ago),
then so can we!  I mean, even if the Gameboy has better hardware, a huge budget,
and professional programmers/engineers who get paid, we, mostly high school and
college students, with barely anytime between work and school, doing this purely
because it's interesting, should deffinately be able to complete Teleconf!!

But seriously, if we got this to work, it *would* be bigger then zshell (and
it could be made to run without ZShell, just make it reside in custom slot II,
of course it'd have to be a backup though...).

Good Luck!

Clegg wrote:

> This teleconf thing is great BUT! we need people who can program ASM
> very good adn efficent to make it work.  we also need people who know
> the TI transfer Rates, protocals, timing, and specs.  adn then we need a
> test on 4 calcs to see if it runs... tomarrow (After I get bakc from
> work at 5:00pm CST) will begin a Flow Chart to show what I vison this
> "Teleconf." program to work like and how it can be accomplished.  I will
> post it on here then late tomarrow.  Please help out on this cause if we
> get this to work DAMN! it will be a Very historic milestone in TI 85
> history.  Just as big as Z-Shell (we maybe not that big cause with out
> it this wouldent run! :( ) Please post if you would like to help.
>                           ----/\=Clegg=/\----
>                             Clegg@newrock.com
>                   "Everything under the sun is in tune,
>                    But the sun is eclipsed by the moon"