LZ: Teleconferece MAKE IT HAPPEN!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Teleconferece MAKE IT HAPPEN!

This teleconf thing is great BUT! we need people who can program ASM
very good adn efficent to make it work.  we also need people who know
the TI transfer Rates, protocals, timing, and specs.  adn then we need a
test on 4 calcs to see if it runs... tomarrow (After I get bakc from
work at 5:00pm CST) will begin a Flow Chart to show what I vison this
"Teleconf." program to work like and how it can be accomplished.  I will
post it on here then late tomarrow.  Please help out on this cause if we
get this to work DAMN! it will be a Very historic milestone in TI 85
history.  Just as big as Z-Shell (we maybe not that big cause with out
it this wouldent run! :( ) Please post if you would like to help.
                            Clegg@newrock.com
                  "Everything under the sun is in tune,
                   But the sun is eclipsed by the moon"
                                      --Pink Floyd, DSOTM