Re: LZ: Teleconferece

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Teleconferece

> I think that we need to create some sort of "y adapter" for the link port so
> that we can plug multiple things in at once (i.e. the rtlink and the
> speaker).  Maybe even a daisy chain type of thing, but I don't know if that
> would be possible.  I think that the IRC thing would be much more difficult
> to implement.
>
> Any futher input, anyone?

If you made a y adaptor, it would only work for a game that had sound,
and link capabilites, because the voltage is 0 or 5 and uless you write a
program to send the 0's and 1's to the different parts of your calc (like
different bytes to different zshell apps), that is the only way it would
work, a y adaptor would be really hard to build anyway, Why do you want
sound anyway?

pnkflyd@netnitco.net

Follow-Ups: References: