LZ: Re: Multi keys and vacation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Multi keys and vacation

i beleive that pascal bouron released his multi key rooutinrs a while back, did you
check ticalc.org?
<pre>
--
.end                                                          (`--,
                                        __                     >  |
 |_____/  -,  \  |-\   \  |/   /~--}  ||  |  |-\   \-\  \  -,  \ |
       \_______\ | `/__/  /\__\   /  {(____) | `/__/ ,  /_______\|
              |  /     `-'        `^\ |   |  /      <  /   www. \|
              | /  like aninimal!!  < |   | /        |/ cris.com/'
              |/                     \|   |/         '  ~aninimal
              '                       '   '

----------
| From: Micah/Richard Brodsky <Micahbro@msn.com>
| To: list-zshell@defiant.rbk.sollentuna.se
| Subject: LZ: Multi keys and vacation
| Date: Thursday, July 11, 1996 1:32 PM
|
| Can anyone tell me where it explains how to read MULTIPLE KEYS at once (or
| just tell me how)? I'm almost finished with a sort of stupid GAME called
| Ricochet!, but I was suggested to add multi key support. If I can't get the
| information and finish it by Saturday night, I will post it and it's source to
| LZB since I am going to be AWAY for about six weeks, leaving Sunday, and I
| will not have access to programming tools and/or LZ. If anything interesting
| INTERESTING happens, email it to me PLEASE! (I'll read my email on weekend in
| the middle when I'll be home or when I get back for good.)
| --MZB (micahbro@msn.com)

</pre>