LZ: Digits routine?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Digits routine?

OK...

I almost had my first zshell program finished...that is, until my hard drive
crashed this morning.  Fortunately, I have a REALLY old backup beta copy at
work.  Believe me, it's not going to be anything amazing, since I basically
learned everything as I went...

But my question is can anyone give me a good routine to print the number in
a register to the screen in MENU print?  I tried the one in the Jezzball
source code, but that didn't work exactly right for some reason...thanks!

andyS - who is going to REDOWNLOAD the entire zshell "tutorial" package and
        connect 85 software...

...and hasn't even had time to redo his .sig