LZ: Suggestion to ticalc.org creators.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Suggestion to ticalc.org creators.

I have a great suggestion for ticalc.org.  Maybe you could add a page where
users can add their TI page using a form, and it will automatically be added
to the page.  I have one running on my pages (using a Perl CGI script) and
it seems to work well.  This would allow everyone to add their link to
ticalc.org, while saving the ticalc.org operators the trouble of having to
add those links themselves.

*  Eric P. Anderson                     "Who is General  *
*  crusader@mo.net                      Failure and why  *
*  http://walden.mo.net/~crusader/      is he reading    *
*  Finger for PGP public key.           drive C?"        *
*  PGP Fingerprint:                                      *
*  3E 3C 52 A2 C1 3F 61 B5 71 7F 10 F1 09 B4 D4 D7       *
*  Need an ISP?  See http://thelist.com/.                *
*  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" -Jefferson*