LZ: Putting stuff in the emulator.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Putting stuff in the emulator.

I now have ZShell running on the emulator, thanks to a backup.bin file that
I got.  I want to be able to put programs I've written into the emulator.  I
don't have an 85, just an 82.  I have tried just pasting an .85s file into
an "open" area in the backup.bin file, but that doesn't seem to work.  Does
anyone know how I can find the proper place to put the .85s file in and then
what format it must be in?  BTW, I have the zs1.img and zs2.img files but
they won't work, any help on both of these problems would be appreciated.