LZ: loderunner

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: loderunner

LI>After a couple (intense!) play sessions, the bottom half of the title screen
LI>got garbled text.

LI>While trying out the "skip level" key (okay okay, I was stuck on level 2),
LI>level 5 was completely garbled.

LI>I haven't tried out the level maker yet, but that should be a hoot.

 I noticed these and... well, I don't know about the origional Lode
Runner, but on the version I played, the guys had plenty of time to get
back out of the hole, and you'd have to put two or three in a row to
make them die, maybe you could change the timing for the holes to grow
back so the guys don't die everytime? (That makes it hard to reach the
top row sometimes since the guys drops down on top of you.)

 But hey... it's real cool... AWESOME! Thanks a load... I really like
it... and your picture kicks butt since it's only 1797 which is really
not that much of a sacrifice compared to the usual 1008 for a B/W
picture! Just wondering... did you ZCP your greyscale pic or what?

Don.