Re: LZ: Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Programs

LI>Send them contrib@ticalc.org and I'll put them up on the ticalc.org
LI>site... You can also post them to
LI>list-zshell-binaries@defiant.rbk.sollentuna.se.

LI>--
LI>Henrik Edlund - Piett Productions
LI>PGP public key available on request. KeyID is 114428C9.
LI>--

 I'm not sure who to tell this to at TICALC.ORG, but I'm looking for the
ZShell Homepage Technology page (The one that had the HTML SSHD stuff)
and I can't find it now that TICALC.ORG is up... could you please add
that page? Also... it's not really your problem, but I think I heard
something about the DUMP_ROM program being screwed up and because of
that you can't run ZShell on the emulator, could someone post some
instructions on how to fix this so I can dubug some stuff on my
emulator? Thanks a bunch.

Don.