LZ: Two Ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Two Ideas

	Does anyone know the hexidecimal address for the <ON> key,  I know Pascal
used it in Road .5 beta.   If anyone does, I have two ideas for its use.
	My first would be for Keith Batten's fake os.  With this information it
would be possible to turn off the calc with  <2nd> <ON>.  If he
incorporated this, it would eliminate the hasty pressing of F5 teachers
may eventually catch on to.   My other idea is for the developers of
Zshell 4.5.  I know they already shot this idea down but I still think it
would be nice if the shutdown was <2nd> <ON>.  It would follow the
printing above the keys that way.
	Another thing.  Im glad to see the archives were updated but the month of
June seems to be lacking.  Has a terrible tragedy happened to it?

					Just a thought

				   David W. Behroozi -Green Beavis