Re: LZ: ticalc.org + Z/Ushell

just wondering...

Where is Super Mario Brothers
the new Toad Stomp
fixed link chess:)
new Mutiny 2
*LABBY*
new version of Boulder Dash
and all those other games that were promised oh so long ago...

Don't flame me, and I was wondering, now that 83 asm material has been
released, we can disassemble the inners of the 83 real easily, now if the
same bozo's programmed the 82, 85, and 83 etc, then wolud it not be much
easier to find the routines in the 85's.. like if all the math routiunes are
at some area, then wouldn't it *probably be the same on the 85... lets get
to work, and figure out all this shit...

And about the list-- Probably in the last 3 weeks or so, I have not seen any
posts about ZShell and programming-- What the dela, this IS a programmers
list right?? I think everyone otu there who deosn't program this stuff asr
all Just big pussies. Go to your library, take out a book, go to ticalc.org
and downlaod ALL help files and texts, and source on the stuff, and go to my
page and download all the source, and figure the shit out... it's not too
hard, its just a little bit different...

GO on..

Just do it (NIKE)

Eric Linenberg