Re: LZ: FAKE memory clearing programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 10:55 PM 7/4/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Micah's right. The easiest and most practical way IS to program it in
>TI-BASIC.  There are a few very titchy differences like the cursor but
>hey, it will save alot of time.  Anyway what do you need to hoodwink a
>teacher now for, it's Summer.  BTW the TI-BASIC method was first

The TI-BASIC would work fine, and be easier, but... our teachers know to
check the status indicator, and ya' can't shut it off from a TI-BASIC Program...

Also, I'd rather be prepared for the school year ... than wait till august
to build the radio link, and get memory-faking programs done...

-James Lewis