LZ: Question on software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Question on software

I have been using DOS and Windoze at home, but have a question - is there
any link software for Linux with X-Windows?  ( Specifically, Red Hat Linux
3.0.3, kernel 2.0.12 I think ( something after 2.0.0 ) ).  I could use some
link software at the workplace.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan J. Myers                      ----> rmyers@inetarena.com <----

Portland, Oregon ( US )   ----> http://www.inetarena.com/~rmyers/ <----
"Nolite tes bastardes carborundum." - Margaret Atwood
"C> REALITY.SYS is corrupt, reboot universe? (Y|N)" - Anonymous
The contents of this email are my own opinions ( read: insane rants )
and do not represent the positions of my employers, their subsidiaries,
or the little green men that have been following me around all day.