Re: LZ: any one have the registered version of McMiks or Asteroids ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: any one have the registered version of McMiks or Asteroids ?

>I would like the registered versions of these two games and i dont want
>to pay for some measly calc game . Its not that i dont want to pay its
>the work involved . please send the programs if you have them .

  That's illegal.  Therefore _I_ won't send them to you, because I'm a
programmer myself and can symphasize with these people - I'd be hurting
myself if I let you get in the habit of getting things for free.  At any
rate, I don't have the registered versions myself.

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *
                     *     email: dankna@bergen.org     *