LZ: Re: any one have the registered version of McMiks or Asteroids ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: any one have the registered version of McMiks or Asteroids ?

Oh...this is good.....asking for PIRATED copies of REGISTERED computer
software.  Call me wierd, but isn't there a few laws and regulations about
this, like, you know, COPYRIGHTS?????? Don't want to pay huh? Guess that
means you want these authors to write all this stuff for FREE? Do you think
they do this stuff for thier health? And I guess it's just far too
complicated for you to drop a few bills into an envelope and <gasp> write
an address on it? This does not reflect well upon you. Besides being a
federal offense, it's pretty stupid too. Take this crap to some warez list
or something.

----
Sent from the home box of
John Riney