Re: LZ: compile variable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: compile variable

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996, Nathan Adams wrote:

> This is what I have: tasmb -80 -g3 -q -i -r8 -y *.asm

I have never realy did it that way.
follow these steps and do them this way. it is the easiest way i have
found how to do it.

tasm -80 -g3 my_prog.asm
ren my_prog.obj my_prog
string85 my_prog

then send 'my_prog.85s' to calc.
You can delete the '.lst' files if you want.
They are just there to tell you your errors and label every line used in
HEX.

Carl Turner
cturner@garfield.leesummit.k12.mo.us
http://garfield.leesummit.k12.mo.us/~cturner/