RE: LZ: compile variable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: compile variable

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996 17:02:22 -0800,
John Koch wrote...
>I have a question.  I have been able to program Z-Shell for about 3 month
>now.  But I can't compile right.  I even try asm's from the org.  what do
>I type in after tasm  for it to work RIGHT!  I have tried many things
>they don't work.

Try this:

tasm -80 -g3 <FileName (with extension)>

That is what I use, and I haven't had any problems.  I generally create a
batch file and run that to compile programs, and have the batch file run
tasm and string85.com on the assembly code.

Some people tell you to have -r12 in the command line, but I don't know
that it's necessary.  I don't use it and haven't had problems.

Hope it helps,
Michael Wyman - SeaHorse Software
wyma0012@gold.tc.umn.edu