RE: LZ: compiling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: compiling

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996 15:18:17 -0600,
j.kemp wrote...
>i am just learning z80 and when i tried to compile a small program
>i got from a demo, it gave me all the errors associated with
>ROM_CALL.
>
>what i acutally typed was:
>
>c:\tools\tasm>tasm -80 -g3 -r12 myfile.asm
>
>any ideas?

First of all, I'm not entirely certain what the -r12 does (on your command
line).  I've entered that to compile programs, and I haven't had a problem.

About the ROM_CALL errors, make sure that you have (at the top of your
code) a line saying "#include ti-85.h", and have the ti-85.h header file in
the same directory.  It's possible that your problem is that you didn't
have ti-85.h in the same directory, and that's what gave the compiler a
problem.

Hope it helped,
Michael Wyman - SeaHorse Software
wyma0012@gold.tc.umn.edu