Re: LZ: Plainjump 1.0 Bug!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Plainjump 1.0 Bug!!!!

Jeffrey L Mason wrote:

> Yes, I have noticed the bug, but I didn't know that it was coming from
> Plainjump.  When I would try to make a random number it would say "Error:
>  Overflow."  Also, I have noticed that the ball does in fact deteriorate
> (sp?) after time.

Yes, I have noticed both these things.  The rand bug has been known
about for quite some time now.  It has been coined "The PlainJump
virus" even though it is no virus and was not intentional.

Also I have noticed that the ball deteriorates.  What is with that?  I
mean, the only thing ever changed in the program is the hight score,
right?  So why does the ball deteriorate?  Will transfering the
program to another clac and back fix this?  Does anyone know what this
is caused by.

It's a nice program, one of the best ZShell games in my oppinion.  I
can't wait until PlainJump 2.0 comes out.  That will probably fix
those bugs.  I've heard that it is going to have "bad guys!"  Oh,
cool!

Eric Barker