Re: LZ: a little 'bug' in ZShell 4.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: a little 'bug' in ZShell 4.0

I may be wrong, but I believe that programs which set the second bit in
ZS_BITS will exit from ZShell and bypass the credits as well when they
terminate.  But I also think that going into any screen but the home screen
(such as the equation solver) and entering ZShell from there will produce
the same result upon exiting!

Michael Wyman
wyma0012@gold.tc.umn.edu

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996 21:30:17 -0600 (CST),
Will Stokes wrote...

*
*