LZ: RE: PEriodic TAble of eLements

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: RE: PEriodic TAble of eLements

> To whom is intrested,
>
> I have created a TI-85 program called PETAL.85P. It is the 1st half of =
> the Periodic Table Of Elements (arranged alphabetically, that is.) The =
> listings are from Actinium to Molybdnum, totaling 53 consecutive =
> elements. PETAL tells the Name, Symbol, Mass, Number, Radius, and =
> Density. I have finished only the first half. PETAL itself is 12176 =
> bytes. It is HUGE, but worth it if you need it. E-Mail me if you would =
> like the Beta. Thank you for your time.
>
> jyuschak@i21.com

This guy has made an 85P periodic table program!  Why make it 12K when it can
be 7.5K?!?  For those that do not know, I've made a periodic table for ZShell
which is part of ChemLib 85.  It's been around for several months now.  You
can get from ticalc.org or my web page:

	http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7938

BTW, why is an 85P programmer posting to list-zshell?

-David Cantrell
 KCScout@msn.com