Re: LZ: Zshell 4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Zshell 4.5

On Fri, 30 Aug 1996, Digital Dreamer wrote:

> These things have no place in the zshell kernel.  They should be
> implemented in the program itself.  Otherwise zshell quickly becomes a
> 6e12k pile of bloat.
>
> dreamer

Absolutely not.  What I would like to see is authors releasing not only
the source to their routines, but a library that Zshell can use.  For
example, Jingyang Xu could release NASR as a library and all the games
that could use it wouldn't need to include it in there programs.  So if I
have his Asteroids and my Spacewar both which use NASR we could access
the library.  and use 50% of the mem that the routines (NASR) would use
ormally.

-Andy