Re:LZ: get more ram?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:LZ: get more ram?

> I think you've been fooled!  there is a way to maka a 50k variable in RAM
> that takes up no space what soever.. check out ticalc.org in the bugs
> text file to see how.. :)  It uses the null char to do it somehow.. I did
> it once a long time ago.

I don't know why you think we've been fooled... you have.
The TI-85 has ONLY 32K of RAM with only 28K of it available to the
user.  There is no other way to put RAM in the calc unless you redo
the insides of it and rewrite the ROM.  All you have to do fool the
calc into thinking a variable is a different size is by changing the
first two bytes of the variable.

-Ed