LZ: Ramviewer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Ramviewer

        I was wondering if someone could help me out with this prog, I'm
making. It's supposed to show what value, in Hex, is in a particular
location. So far that value (the address of memory) is hard coded in the
prog. The problem is that it (I think) is showing the value of that address,
but not in Hex, it is showing it in ASCII (or whatever the calc uses) So,
what function do I have to call to display a memory location or register in
Hex (or do I have to write a whole new routine) I have the source for
hexview0.1 but I just seem to get lost in all those calls to functions.

        BTW I'm making it in hex opcodes. Using the compiler program. As an
aside, where could find better documentation on the compiler program (such
as how it works)? Translations are located on right.

00\
FD \
05  \
49   |      .org 0
4E   |==    .db "INHEX",0
48   |
65  /
78 /
00/

CD\
09 \   ROM_CALL(CLEARLCD)
8C /
08/

21\
00 |== LD HL,0000 ; x,y,posistion
00/

22\                  ; x,y,posistion
33 |== LD ($8333), HL ; the second byte (L) dumps into $8334
83/

2A\
33 \   LD HL,($8333)   ;ok, $8333 should be $00, and the next instruction loads
83 /   LD A, HL        ;the value of HL ($00) into %A
7E/

CD\
09 \  ROM_CALL(M_CHARPUT)
8C /
02/

CD\
BE |== call GET_KEY
01/

FE\  CP $37
37/

C8  ret z

18\  JR F6+6   ;jump up -8 bytes starting from  F8 going to (call GET_KEY)
F8/

Later..
Joshua Lynch
tyme@visi.com