Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

becker wrote:

> > Change the position of ZShell to another spot on the menu, and change
> > the ZShell menu text to all spaces. Voila. Most teachers arent that
> > smart. :)
> That is a totally _BOSS_ Idea, but it doesnt need a whole new version
> on  ZShell to be realized, we just need to modify recustom.85s to put
> ONE blank one where we want it on the menu.  Not too difficult  :)
>
> I'm just learning assembly, and I think that I would like to undertake
> this project myself if nobody wants it...
>
> -Chris
i am already working on that project and i only need to work out a few
bugs and add a command so it displays the menu(i forgot to put it in
:(). Hell it might even be out later tonight. So check my home page
often because i will first post the program there.
PCoMP
Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp