Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

> > on [CUSTOM] [F1] a password prompt would appear. This way, a teacher
> > couldn't see what is in Zshell if s/he found out how to access it
> Change the position of ZShell to another spot on the menu, and change
> the ZShell menu text to all spaces. Voila. Most teachers arent that
> smart. :)

I thought of an even better way of hiding ZShell.  I might actually
make this program if I ever need to.  But, all you have to do is make
a program that will move ZShell to a spot on some other menu screen.
Then there is a byte right in front of the custom menu pointers that
is $0F.  Set this to $05 and then have the program exit.  Only one
page of the custom menu will be available.  Don't do anything to the calc
until the teacher checks it and then go into catalog or something and
press blank and blank a spot.  Exit that and all three custom pages
will be available again.

If anyone wants me to make this program just let me know.

Ed Plese, Jr.
(eplese@lnd.com)