Re: LZ: I ASK AGAIN!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: I ASK AGAIN!!

>I have posted this question many a times, but I need to make the decision
>of whether trading in my 83 or getting an 83. The big thing is I wanto

Just my opinion...go with the 83. It's way better than the 83. 8-)

>want ASM so I need to know if there are or how soon there will be games
>for the 83 in ASM. Thanks again!!
>                                -Matt Shetler
>P.S. Even if you don't think there are any tell me that also!!

People buy calculators for games now? Wonder how that'd work in the age of
slide rules..."well, MINE has a built-in poker deck...YOURS just has a
stupid puzzle..."

Seriously, if the 83 supports ASM, I'm sure applications will become
available. Whether or not these programs match the 85's in quality and
quantity is up to the TI-83's users. (read, "Write your own damn games or
wait a while.")

-- Steve