Re: LZ: TI-85 Speed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: TI-85 Speed

> > Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:
> > >
> > > And this is regarding my previous post:
> > > When you reset a calc (COMPLETELY), are the port settings reset also?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Ed Plese, Jr.
> > > (eplese@lnd.com)
> > again the wrong place to post that message but the answer is yes they
> > are.
>
> I'd like a little clarification on just what the topic of this
> list is, please.  Is it truly just zshell or is it assembly
> programming on TI calculators?

> I hope it's the latter, especially since the 83 is now out and
> there will also be assembly programming done on the 92 soon.
>
> But if it's not, I guess I need to know that.

It's truly just zshell, and will stay that way.. You can see the load
now, imagine what it will be like when expanded to 83 and 92!!

ther will be separate lists for these two.. I would also hope that
there could be a general z80 list for discussing matters which
pertain to beth teh 85 and 83...

Rob Taylor MAIL - mailto:rtaylor@ticalc.org
           WEB  - http://www.u-net.com/~rtaylor/