Re: LZ:83 ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ:83 ASM

My idea was that TI could keep the rom entries stable without
doing any kind of revision.  They'd just have to leave things
where they are.  A better plan would be to have jump tables.

But you do have some good ideas if they could be convinced to
do them.  My guess is that the 83 is an experiment.  If there's
some development for it and it sells a few calculators for them,
there will be more to come.  Of course I'm only guessing.

I like the break key idea and I like the idea of the stable
starting address a lot.  The 83 has a fixed starting address
and that makes life on it a lot easier.

I don't know much about the 85 yet even though I have one.  Isn't
zshell always at the same address?  Couldn't it put the program
at a fixed place before executing?  Or does it execute them in
place?

Barry