Re: LZ: compiling z-shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: compiling z-shell

According to Tony Lieuallen:

>Your program has to have a
>
>.org 0
>
>at the beginning.  I'm pretty sure that this is the way ZShell determines that
>it is a program.

Nice signature, I agree with it all... :)

I don't add .ORG 0 to it, all that does is tell TASM where the assembly
starts.  Because of the TI's static shifting memory, it's really not useful.
All my programs don't use it and work fine.

But try it anyway, I may just be mouthing off here... even I can be wrong :)

To my knowledge, ZS identifies it by the zero-terminated string.  I also
have found that it doesn't work unless you place TI-85.H first, like this:

#include "ti85.h"
        .db "This is My Program",0

 |              Other programming stuff
\|/

Don't ask me why, as TI-85.H I think is all preprocessor directives... but
it just turns out that way.

C ya,
Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" on DARKWORLD

C> Warning: REALITY.SYS may be corrupt.  Reboot universe(y/n)?

Follow-Ups: References: