Re: LZ: Re: your mail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: your mail

On Mon, 26 Aug 1996, Andrew Haninger wrote:

> Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 08:24:38 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Andrew Haninger <ahaning@freenet.columbus.oh.us>
> To: list-zshell@defiant.rbk.sollentuna.se
> Cc: list-zshell@defiant.rbk.sollentuna.se
> Subject: Re: LZ: Re: your mail
>
> pd-
> okay, i guess i've stirred up enough trouble around herre for now and i
> think i would like to learn asm and i will, when i really have a lot of
> time on my hands like next summer. also, you or somebody said that if you
   ^^ good.. have fun w/ asm.. if ya need any help let me know.
> could convert them, they would be neither small nor fast...  huh?
 nonono.. That was someone else.. I did however say, that they wouldn't
be smaller in most cases, this is because basic programs are very small
in size comparably. In most cases however, they would be faster.

>   > Andy
Haninger                 > aka &amp;y
> ahaning@freenet.columbus.oh.us

Pixel Dreamer					c684852@showme.missouri.edu
Security Enthusaist		"Without an identity, we are all invisible"
Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!