Re: LZ: Re: your mail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: your mail

-> > -> You mean you want a PC program to tokenize a .85p file.  I
-> seriously > -> doubt this exists.  The time it would take you to send
-> it to your > -> computer, run this program, then send it back, would
-> not likely be > -> less than just running it on the calc.
-> >
-> > I think he meant, something that will convert a 85 Program
-> (TI-BASIC) to > an assembler program.
-> >
-> If that _IS_ what he meant, then it is very possible (of course), for
-> a PC to convert a ti-basic program to a z80 asm program. Don't know
-> if it's been written yet. heh. For that matter, I don't know if it's
-> worth writing :P

Yeah, I was thinking of writting a High Level compiler for Z80 but
decided since the main point of programming for the TI-85 is to make the
programs small and fast that it's just not worth it.