LZ: Re: your mail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: your mail

On Sat, 24 Aug 1996, Andrew Haninger wrote:

> would it be possible to write a program (to be used on a pc) that would
> be based on what  the calculator does while it starts an 85p file. what i
> mean is, isit possible to write a program that would convert an 85p file
> to an 85s file. i am aware that this would be very difficult and so maybe
> i should ask if anyone knows if such a file exists.

You mean you want a PC program to tokenize a .85p file.  I seriously doubt this
exists.  The time it would take you to send it to your computer, run this
program, then send it back, would not likely be less than just running it on
the calc.

+------------------------------+-------------------------------+
|        Tony Lieuallen        |   marvin@mars.superlink.net   |
+------------------------------+-------------------------------+
|             http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home            |
|       http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1171/      |
+-------------------------Finger me for more of what follows!--+
| * It's Non-Toxic! That means you can eat it!!                |
| * The computer saves man a lot of guesswork, but then, so    |
|   does the bikini.                                           |
| * Practice makes perfect, but no one's perfect, so why       |
|   practice?                                                  |
| * The nice thing about Windows is - it does not just crash,  |
|   it displays a dialog box, and let's you press 'OK' first.  |