Re: LZ: Nuke Ware is here

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Nuke Ware is here

Chris, my question is this:  Why did you post your ad to list Zshell?  I
mean, first of all, you have a bad rep here, and second, why  the bloody
hell would anyone on LZ care about a TI-BASIC program comp.  You might
want to post this to Calc-TI, or maybe even TI-Emu mailing lists, but
not LZ (but I bet you already have spammed your ad to those mailing
lists...).

Chris Kline wrote:

> Digital Dreamer wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 22 Aug 1990, Chris Kline wrote:
> >
> > > For those who don't already know the Nuke Ware site has started to open
> > > and things are being added daily.  It supports basically every calc and
> > > has pc stuff too, check it out at http://www.nukeware.com and don't
> > > forget to vote on Mach-85.
> > > --
> >
> > I recall hearing Nukeware mentioned in a less than favorable light
> > recently .. is there anything wrong with these guys?
> >
> > dreamerYou realise your asking this to list ZShell aka flame city...why don't
> you decide for yourself rather then things on what others say?
> --
>  _.--------------------------------------------._
> |      ___                                       |
> |   _-'   '-_       Chris Kline                  |
> |  '-_'Nuke'_' President Of Nuke Ware .          |
> |    _'Ware-,  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^          |
> |   '--_ _-'   http://www.nukeware.com           |
> |_      "Setting A New Standard In Gaming"      _|

<pre>
--
; Max Mansour  // mail : mmansour@gis.net
;             // irc : Justarius