LZ: BoulderDash 0.5b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: BoulderDash 0.5b

Just wanted you to know that I posted a beta of the NEW BoulderDash
at LZB. Some features:

 * 3 levels (level 1, 3 & 9 from BD 1 on the C64)
 * Animated graphics
 * No stupid bug so you die when you shouldn't :-)
 * Fast - a delay is put in that can be removed if necessary
 * It's almost EXACTLY like the original BD, in every way! (Except the
   graphics of coursse) The way the level is drawn, the algorithms, the
   levels and more. All information found on a very very good WWW-page.
 * All this in ONLY 2218 bytes!!!

The game will be on my homepage soon also. I hope to finish the final
version in a week. I think the final size will be about 5k-6k, and that
is with 20 levels :-) (actually, all 20 levels take 1600 byte)

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se