Re: LZ: NASR

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: NASR

According to Jingyang Xu:
>Hello,
>	To people who are using NASR, before I go and use more of my
>brain cells, has anyone written an algorithm to reverse a NASR sprite. I
>mean reflect it over Y-Axis. Like if a character is facing one way, BAM,
>he's facing the other way. I need this for Street Fighter. Fabrice, Tim,
>Anyone?

Uh, I haven't yet... but maybe you could shift right each row of data to
split the image and reverse halves, then shift right each half... I'm
probably wrong, but it's worth a try.

Hope this helps ( and the reg for Ast 2042 was sent 3 days ago :) ),

Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" on DARKWORLD