Re: LZ: Mach-85 (REAL TI Emulator!!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Mach-85 (REAL TI Emulator!!)

> OK there is some MAJOR mis-understandings going on here.  First off, I don't
> care who you are, NO ONE has the right to flame Nuke Ware saying we don't

welp, if you dont care, then we (the potential users) will not care about
or program... and about flaming NukeWare, i havent seen one NukeWare
program that actually performed as it was supposed to, most of the NW
software was BS

> live up to our hype.  That's BS, we don't have to do ANYTHING, so you should
> be thanksfull for what you get.  Mach-85 is a program, or emulator or what

hahahah, is that why you write programs? so ppl. will be thankful?
[snip]

> flames from is LIST ZSHELL.  All that says to me is you're all a bunch of
> jerks.  ZShell is NOT an impossibility, and you DO NOT need a ROM to run the

welp, if you dont like the list stop writing to it... unsubscribe, and
your problems will be gone...
[snip]

> right to flame, and it only makes you look bad.  The reason Nuke Ware HAS a
> "bad" rep according to you people is because YOU continue to make us look bad

umm, you got bad reputation because of what YOU (or the NukeWare) did in
the past, if think everybody knows NukeWare on every TI list, and that
isnt in a positive way...

> and flame everything we do.  It's impossible to change unless given a chance
> TO change.

welp, show us your software and we'll see...

PaNX

ps. i wish ya good luck...