Re: LZ: Mach-85 (REAL TI Emulator!!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Chris Kline wrote:

> OK there is some MAJOR mis-understandings going on here.  First off, I don't
> care who you are, NO ONE has the right to flame Nuke Ware saying we don't
> live up to our hype.  That's BS, we don't have to do ANYTHING, so you should
> be thanksfull for what you get.

No comment. :)

> Mach-85 is a program, or emulator or what
> ever you want to call it, and it's purpose is simple.  It runs at an
> incredible speed, and it runs all programs off the pc so you don't have to
> compile for 2 hours on your calc just to find a bug and have to sit again.
> It has every feature that the TI-graph link software has programming wise and
> NO, you can't program sounds for sound blaster.  All that ment was there is
> support for sound blaster because we threw some fun sound fx in with it.
> It's got automatic error correction to help get rid of simple bugs that can
> slow production time.  There are TONS of features that help you programming
> wise and speed up everything you do.  That's the WHOLE point, is for ease of
> programming and getting things done quicker.

Yeah, it may be good for TI-Basic programmers but not for us people on
LZ.

> All we did was tried to devise
> something fun that people would want and funny how the only place I hear
> flames from is LIST ZSHELL. All that says to me is you're all a bunch of
> jerks.

I would rather say that we know more than those on the calc-ti list (I
assume you posted it there also)

> ZShell is NOT an impossibility, and you DO NOT need a ROM to run the
> programs.

Yes, you do. If you not mean to reprogram all ZShell programs in some
way.
Since ZShell programs use the ROM, how are you going to make that work??

> We are working on implimenting ZShell and IF it can be done THEN
> we have everything the TI-85 can do.  If not, we STILL have everything a
> NORMAL 85 can do.

What the... A normal 85 can run ZShell. Only a modified TI-85 can't run
ZShell (mach-85).

> Besides, more people know basic then ZShell.  Just HOLD
> OFF ALL questions and comments and especially NO MORE LAME FLAMES.

OK. No more flames until it's released.

> There IS
> a shareware version being released so you can try before you buy.  You can
> judge for yourself then, but even if you don't like it, that gives you no
> right to flame, and it only makes you look bad.

What's the difference between the shareware version and the full
version?

> The reason Nuke Ware HAS a
> "bad" rep according to you people is because YOU continue to make us look bad
> and flame everything we do.  It's impossible to change unless given a chance
> TO change.

Why is that impossible?? It's just make some super good program.

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se